Current Funders and Donors:
We'd like to thank the following funders for their ongoing support!
- Public Health Agency of Canada's Innovation Strategy
- Indigenous and Northern Affairs Canada:
- Polar Knowledge Canada
- Climate Change Preparedness in the North Program (in partnership with the Yukon Government's Agriculture Branch)
- Indigenous Leadership Initiative
- McGill University - Acting on Climate Change, Indigenous Innovations Project
- Lush Cosmetics Canada Charity Pot Funding
- Yukon Government's Executive Council Office through the Canadian Mountain Network
- Esri Canada (for their donation of the ArcGIS subscription)
We’re always looking for new ways of partnering in order to build off of the many successes and strengths in our communities and to advance action on community-driven priorities for health and wellbeing in the North! Please consider donating or becoming an ongoing supporter of AICBR!
Previous Funders, Sponsors and Donors:
We're grateful for the assistance from all our funders, donors and sponsors over the years!