Co-hosted by the Arctic Institute of Community-Based Research and the Yukon Anti-Poverty Coalition
When: 7:00 - 9:00 pm
Where: Sacred Heart Cathedral, CYO Hall (406 Steele Street)
Join us and a panel of local food experts for a discussion on how growing can bring community together and hear updates about what is going on in the Yukon with regards to food security planning.
- Kim Hickman, YG-Health Promotion: From the Ground Up
- Alice Boland, Little Salmon Carmacks First Nation Community Greenhouse
- Carrie Boles, Victoria Faulkner Women’s Centre
- Sarah Ouellette, Kids on the Farm
- Randy Lamb, Yukon Government: Local Food Strategy
- Jody Butler Walker, AICBR: Yukon Food Security Roundtable
- Larissa Lychenko & Jordan Stackhouse, City of Whitehorse: Local Food & Urban Agriculture Strategy
Refreshments will be served.
Poster below ~ Please share with your networks.