Term Employment Opportunity
Interim Executive Director
The Arctic Institute of Community-Based Research (AICBR) is seeking an Interim Executive Director to March 31, 2018.
This position will oversee the operations of AICBR. This includes:
- Working closely with the outgoing Executive Director responsible for completing existing projects;
- Research planning and management; operational planning and management; human resources planning; and financial planning and management;
- Engagement and communication with community stakeholders
- Minimum Master’s degree in health, social sciences, environmental sciences or related field and demonstrated experience working with Yukon First Nations communities and local, regional, and federal organizations.
- Equivalent research and work experience and/or education may be considered.
- Experience leading a non-profit organization in Canada’s North is a definite asset.
- Position requires excellent communication, planning and organizational skills; strong critical thinking and problem solving skills; research experience; and experience managing staff and projects.
- November 20, 2017 to March 31, 2018 (The position may be extended by mutual agreement and subject to funding).
- 30 to 37.5 hours per week.
- $38 -45/hour, commensurate with experience.
Application deadline: October 27, 2017
Please email resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
For additional information about AICBR please visit our website: www.aicbr.ca
We thank all applicants for their interest, but only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.